Obligation of confidentiality of data
For company Alarm Automatika d.o.o. the protection of the security and privacy of personal data it’s important; therefore, it runs its business in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection and security.
Below we indicate which data Alarm automatika d.o.o. may collect, how it uses and keep this data and to whom it can be handed over.
Alarm automatika d.o.o. will not collect any personal data through our web pages (such as your name, address, telephone number or email address) unless you voluntarily provide them (for example through login or a poll filling); if you give your consent or if such actions are permitted by applicable laws and regulations for protection of personal data.
By submitting your personal data, you agree that we may use them to respond to your inquiry, processing of your order or granting an access to specific information or offers. Furthermore, to establish a relationship with you as a beneficiary:
- we can store and process your personal data for a better understanding of your business needs and finding ways to improve our products and services;
- we may use personal data to contact you regarding offers of Alarm Automatika d.o.o., to support your business needs or
- to conduct online surveys that would help us better understand customer needs.
If you do not want that your personal data will be used to support customer relationships process (especially for direct marketing or market researching), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or forward your personal data to third parties.
Limitation of purpose
Alarm automatika d.o.o. will collect, use or publish personal data that you provided only for the purposes you are familiar with, unless such disclosure is:
- for use of personal data for other purposes which are directly related to the original purpose for which personal data have been collected,
- required for preparation, negotiation and fulfilling of the contract with you,
- required by law or required by the relevant state or judicial bodies,
- necessary for conducting court or other proceedings
- necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities on the Information Technology (IT) systems of Alarm automatika d.o.o.
Communication or Usage Data
By using telecommunication services to access our network pages, your communication data (e.g. IP address) or usage data (e.g. information of the beginning, end and extent of each access or telecommunication service information you accessed) are technically generated and potentially may refer to personal data. If there is a necessary need, your communication or usage data will be collected, processed and used in accordance with the applicable legal framework for data protection and security.
Non-personal data collected automatically
When you access our web pages, we can automatically (i.e., not by logging in) collect non-personal data (such as the type of Internet browser and operating system you use, the domain name of the network you accessed from, the number of visits, the average time spent on the pages, list of viewed pages etc.). Those data can be used and exchanged to track the traffic of our web pages and enhance their work or content.
Cookies – information that is automatically stored on your computer
When you look at our web pages, we can store some data on your computer in the form of a cookie to automatically identify your computer during the next visit. Cookies can help us in a variety of ways, for example, to better tailor our web pages to your interests or to store your password as it should not be entered each time. If you do not want to receive cookies, you must set your browser’s settings to delete cookies from your computer’s hard disk, block all cookies or receive an alert before saving the cookie.
Personal data security
For the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and from unauthorized disclosure or access, Alarm automatika d.o.o. undertakes technical and organizational security measures.
Links to other web pages
Alarm automatika d.o.o. network pages contain links to other web pages and we are not responsible for the privacy or content of other web sites.
Questions and Comments
Alarm automatika d.o.o. will respond to reasonable requests for the review of personal data and correcting, supplementing or deleting of inaccurate data. Regularly check this page to get all the up-to-date information.
By registering, the user provides personal consent for the collection, use, processing and transfer of his / her personal data. Only an adult can register.
- consent that the Seller may, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, process personal data for the purposes of creating own records and statistical data, the need to create customer databases, product and service information, information about delivery, for delivering promotional materials, enhancing Customer Relationships and improving services. The Seller may provide this data to third parties for the provision of services, protection of the interests, both user and the Seller and the prevention of possible misuses;
- the need for better insight and understanding of individual needs and requirements of the users as well as the development of the best possible quality of all Seller services that results in increased customer’s satisfaction;
- the consent that may be contacted by Seller in written, telephone, SMS and / or electronic mail, and furnish to his / her home address materials with the information of the new offers and benefits; providing data to third parties required to carry out the above-mentioned purposes.
The master of your personal data collection is the company Alarm automatika d.o.o. Dražice 123c (Zamet), Rijeka.
According to Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
You can apply for a revocation personally in the offices of Alarm automatika d.o.o, by post at the above address or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After a careful reading and understanding of the information in this Statement, herewith you are allowing that Alarm Automatika d.o.o. as the Master of Personal Data Collection and User, process and use your personal data collected on these web pages to facilitate access and the initiatives offered through them for market research, sending information, offers and advertising material about new services and / or products available in Alarm automatika d.o.o’s portfolio.